Today's links post is ten of the best articles on blogging that I've found over the past year. I find myself referring to many of these articles repeatedly in my efforts to improve Casual Kitchen.
Hey, New Year's is only a couple of weeks away--what are your plans and goals for making your blog even better in 2009?
1) 50 Ways to Take Your Blog to the Next Level from Chrisbrogan.com
2) 20 Types of Pages that Every Blogger Should Consider from Problogger (I particularly liked the "sneeze page")
3) Eight Steps to a More Professional Blogspot Blog from Downloadsquad
4) SEO: Metrics that Matter from Practical eCommerce
5) 10 Mistakes that Could be Killing Your Blog from Write to Done
6) Seven Ways to Help Your Blogging Friends from The Simple Dollar
7) How to Build a High-Traffic Blog from Stevepavlina.com
8) How to Create Real Value from Stevepavlina.com
9) Nine Ways to Jumpstart Your Writing Goal from Dumb Little Man
10) Seven Can't-Miss Ways to Kick-Start the Writing Habit from Freelance Folder
Readers, are there any other articles that I've missed that you think are worth sharing?
How can I support Casual Kitchen?
If you enjoy reading Casual Kitchen, tell a friend and spread the word! You can also support me by linking to me, subscribing to my RSS feed, or submitting this article, or any other article you particularly enjoyed here, to bookmarking sites like del.icio.us, digg or stumbleupon.