This once-a-month post is for those readers who may not get a chance to read everything here at CK, but who still want to keep up with the best and most widely read articles. With one glance, you'll be able to see what your fellow readers have been focusing on over the past month.
Top Five of the Month for December 2008:
1) Pernil: Puerto Rican-Style Roast Pork Shoulder
2) 15 Creative Tips to Avoid Holiday Overeating
3) How to Make a Mole Sauce: Intense, Exotic and Surprisingly Easy to Make
4) Pasta With Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
5) How to Make the Best Cornbread. Ever.
From the Vault: Top Five Posts from One Year Ago:
1) Shrimp in Garlic Sauce (Camarones Ajillo)
2) How to Team Up in the Kitchen
3) How to Divide and Conquer Your Cooking Labors
4) The Recipe Filebox
5) Italian Sausage and Tortellini Soup
How can I support Casual Kitchen?
If you enjoy reading Casual Kitchen, tell a friend and spread the word! You can also support me by linking to me, subscribing to my RSS feed, or submitting this article, or any other article you particularly enjoyed here, to bookmarking sites like del.icio.us, digg or stumbleupon.