This once-a-month post is for those readers who may not get a chance to read everything here at CK, but who still want to keep up with the best and most widely read articles. With one glance, you'll be able to see what your fellow readers have been focusing on over the past month.
Top Five of the Month for January 2009:
1) 41 Ways You Can Help the Environment From Your Kitchen
2) The Muffin Blogroll: 12 Great Muffin Recipes You'll Love to Bake
3) Six Cookbooks That Should Be the Foundation of Your Cookbook Collection
4) The Granola Blogroll: The Ultimate Authority on Great Granola Recipes
5) Pernil: Puerto Rican-Style Roast Pork Shoulder
From the Vault: Top Five Posts from One Year Ago:
1) Ten Strategies to Stop Mindless Eating
2) Quite Possibly the Easiest Lentil Soup Recipe You’ll Find Anywhere
3) Three Easy, Delicious and Inexpensive Homemade Salad Dressing Recipes
4) How to Handle Raw Chicken So That You'll NEVER Get Food Poisoning
5) Capitalize on Your Cooking Core Competencies
How can I support Casual Kitchen?
If you enjoy reading Casual Kitchen, tell a friend and spread the word! You can also support me by linking to me, subscribing to my RSS feed, or submitting this article, or any other article you particularly enjoyed here, to bookmarking sites like del.icio.us, digg or stumbleupon.