This once-a-month post is for those readers who may not get a chance to read everything here at CK, but who still want to keep up with the best and most widely read articles. With one glance, you'll be able to see what your fellow readers have been focusing on over the past month.
Top Five of the Month for February 2009:
1) 11 Really Easy Rice Side Dishes
2) Smoky Brazilian Black Bean Soup
3) Easy Sopa de Lima
4) 41 Ways You Can Help the Environment From Your Kitchen
5) The Muffin Blogroll: 12 Great Muffin Recipes You'll Love to Bake
From the Vault: Top Five Posts from One Year Ago:
1) The Favorite Cookbooks of My Favorite Bloggers
2) How to Apply the 80/20 Rule to Cooking
3) How to Make a Mole Sauce: Intense, Exotic and Surprisingly Easy to Make
4) The Bhut Jolokia Pepper--The World's Hottest Chili
5) How to Write an Effective Complaint Letter
How can I support Casual Kitchen?
If you enjoy reading Casual Kitchen, tell a friend and spread the word! You can also support me by linking to me, subscribing to my RSS feed, or submitting this article, or any other article you particularly enjoyed here, to bookmarking sites like del.icio.us, digg or stumbleupon.