This once-a-month post is for those readers who may not get a chance to read everything here at CK, but who still want to keep up with the best and most widely read articles.
Top Five of the Month for April 2009:
1) Just Say No to Overpriced Boxed Cereal
2) Six Good Things About the Awful Economy
3) 27 Themes and Ideas for Wine Tasting Club Meetings
4) Make Your Diet Into a Flexible Tool
5) How to Enjoy Wine On A Budget
From the Vault: Top Five Posts from One Year Ago:
1) Applying the 80/20 Rule to Diet, Food and Cooking
2) The Dinner Party: 10 Tips to Make Cooking for Company Fun and Easy
3) Eat Right to See Right: Foods for Better Eye Health
4) The Granola Blogroll: The Ultimate Authority on Great Granola Recipes
5) Green Bean Salad: Another Ridiculously Easy Side Dish
How can I support Casual Kitchen?
If you enjoy reading Casual Kitchen, tell a friend and spread the word! You can also support me by purchasing items from Amazon.com via links on this site, or by linking to me or subscribing to my RSS feed. Finally, you can consider submitting this article, or any other article you particularly enjoyed here, to bookmarking sites like del.icio.us, digg or stumbleupon. Thank you for your support!