This once-a-month post is for those readers who may not get a chance to read everything here at CK, but who still want to keep up with the best and most widely read articles.
Top Five of the Month for May 2009:
1) What's Your Take on Going Vegetarian? A Poll of Meat-Eating Bloggers
2) Brand Disloyalty
3) What Have You Given Up That You Don't Miss?
4) How to Fight Back Against Overpriced Cereal
5) Hawaii and its Love Affair with SPAM
From the Vault: Top Five Posts from One Year Ago:
1) Seven Ways to Jazz Up Your Morning Eggs
2) The Limping Dinner: Spicy Brown Rice
3) A Rebuttal of "The Last Bite"
4) Tapas-Style Potato Chips
5) Austrian Cuisine: Viennese Potato Soup (Wiener Kartoffelsuppe)
How can I support Casual Kitchen?
If you enjoy reading Casual Kitchen, tell a friend and spread the word! You can also support me by purchasing items from Amazon.com via links on this site, or by linking to me or subscribing to my RSS feed. Finally, you can consider submitting this article, or any other article you particularly enjoyed here, to bookmarking sites like del.icio.us, digg or stumbleupon. Thank you for your support!