This once-a-month post is for those readers who may not get a chance to read everything here at CK, but who still want to keep up with the best and most widely read articles.
Top Five of the Month for September 2009:
1) How Food Companies Hide Sugar in Plain Sight
2) Scarred for Life by a Food Industry Job
3) How to Give Away Your Power By Being a Biased Consumer
4) Review: The End of Overeating by David Kessler
5) On the True Value of a Forgotten Restaurant Meal
From the Vault: Top Five Posts from One Year Ago:
1) Why Spices Are a Complete Rip-Off and What You Can Do About It
2) Ten Tips to Save Money on Spices and Seasonings
3) How to Make an Apple Pie with a Perfect Flaky Crust
4) Catalan Mushroom Soup (Sopa de Bolets)
5) How to Make the Best Cornbread. Ever.
How can I support Casual Kitchen?
If you enjoy reading Casual Kitchen, tell a friend and spread the word! You can also support me by purchasing items from Amazon.com via links on this site, or by linking to me or subscribing to my RSS feed. Finally, you can consider submitting this article, or any other article you particularly enjoyed here, to bookmarking sites like del.icio.us, digg or stumbleupon. Thank you for your support!