Retro Sundays

I created the Retro Sundays series to help newer readers easily navigate the very best of this blog's enormous back catalog of content. Each Retro Sundays column serves up a selection of the best articles from this week in history here at Casual Kitchen.

As always, please feel free to explore CK's Recipe Index, the Best Of Casual Kitchen page and my full Index of Posts. You can also receive my updates at Twitter.

******************************
This Week in History at Casual Kitchen:

The Hummus Blogroll: 17 Easy to Make Hummus Recipes (June 2009)
This post, which turned out to be one of the most popular posts of 2009, contains easy (and surprisingly inexpensive) recipes for every possible variation on hummus. I never had so much fun putting together a blogroll.

Penne Pasta Salad (June 2008)
This recipe has been a staple in our home for nearly 10 years, and it's one of the all-time easiest recipes here at Casual Kitchen. Along with my Chickpeas, Pasta and Tomato Salad and my Thai Pasta Salad recipe, you've got a trifecta of perfect summer-weather dishes!

How to Create Your Own Original Pasta Salad Recipes Using the Pasta Salad Permutator (June 2008)
I created a simple, six-step process that you can use to design your own delicious pasta salad recipe. A must-read if you're interested in developing your own original recipes.

Fattoush! A Middle Eastern Salad Recipe (June 2007)
It sounds like some Arabic curse, but in reality it's a healthy and easy-to-make salad. And the dressing is so good, you'll never go back to buying store-bought salad dressing again.


How can I support Casual Kitchen?
If you enjoy reading Casual Kitchen, tell a friend and spread the word! You can also support me by purchasing items from Amazon.com via links on this site, or by linking to me or subscribing to my RSS feed. Finally, you can consider submitting this article, or any other article you particularly enjoyed here, to bookmarking sites like del.icio.us, digg or stumbleupon. Thank you for your support!

No comments: