A Quick Update For Readers

Readers! A quick update: I'll be in Santiago, Chile for most of January, working on my Spanish. As an experiment to help my Spanish immersion, and to reduce to an absolute minimum the amount of time I spend thinking in English, I'm going to take a short one-month break from publishing Retro Sundays and Friday Links posts.

Don't worry though, you'll still get your regular dose of CK each week. January's regular weekly articles are already queued up and ready to go, and as always I'll be moderating and responding to your comments and your emails. I'm really proud of the posts I've got coming up this month--and particularly happy with this week's post--so stay tuned!

I'll return to my regular publishing schedule in February. As always, thank you for your support and attention.

No comments: