CK Friday Links--Friday February 17, 2012

Here's yet another selection of interesting links from around the internet. As always, I welcome your thoughts and your feedback.

PS: Follow me on Twitter!

*************************
Why one food blogger says Paula Deen makes her sick. (Accidental Hedonist)

The top ten food label tricks of 2012. (Huffington Post, via Steve Tallant)

Attention raw milkers and local meat eaters! Maybe your community should pass a "food sovereignty" law. (Health Impact News, via Grow. Cook. Eat.)

Thirty-four random food and cooking tips. (100 Days of Real Food)

When promoting a vegan diet turns into body-shaming. (Choosing Raw)

Recipe Links:
Delicious and easy: Curried Cabbage Soup. (Stonesoup)

You can make this Savory Slow Cooker Chicken and Butternut Squash recipe for under five bucks! ($5 Dinners)

Off-Topic Links:
When it comes to our investment returns, we are all Beardstown Ladies at heart. (Systematic Relative Strength)

What if I don't feel love for my spouse? (Thinkpoint)

How to spot a narcissist. (PsychCentral)


Do you have an interesting article or recipe that you'd like to see featured in Casual Kitchen's Food Links? Send me an email!


How can I support Casual Kitchen?
If you enjoy reading Casual Kitchen, tell a friend and spread the word! You can also support me by purchasing items from Amazon.com via links on this site, or by linking to me or subscribing to my RSS feed. Finally, you can consider submitting this article, or any other article you particularly enjoyed here, to bookmarking sites like del.icio.us, digg or stumbleupon. Thank you for your support!

No comments: