CK Friday Links--Friday June 22, 2012

Here's yet another selection of interesting links from around the internet. As always, I welcome your thoughts and your feedback.

PS: Follow me on Twitter!

*************************
Providing love, care and attention with food. (5 Second Rule)

Food stamps now represent as much as 17% of the consumer food economy. (US Food Policy) But are food stamps just another form of corporate welfare? (Appetite for Profit)

Why food always looks better in ads. (The Daily Beast)

Most wine brands are effectively interchangeable. (1 Wine Dude)

Recipe Links:
Hilariously easy Roasted Chicken Drumsticks. (Daily Improvisations)

You'll feature these in your mouth all summer long: Pickled Radishes. (Thirty Bucks a Week)

Simple, elegant, authentic: Vichyssoise. (Dragon's Kitchen)

Off-Topic Links:
Heel-strike runners, you've been doing it all wrong! By the authors of ChiRunning: A Revolutionary Approach to Effortless, Injury-Free Running. (Chi Running)

Inspiring post on setting intentions--and living them. (Owlhaven)

How basketball helped me realized I'm not white. (The Good Men Project)





Do you have an interesting article or recipe that you'd like to see featured in Casual Kitchen's Food Links? Send me an email!


How can I support Casual Kitchen?
If you enjoy reading Casual Kitchen, tell a friend and spread the word! You can also support me by purchasing items from Amazon.com via links on this site, or by linking to me or subscribing to my RSS feed. Finally, you can consider submitting this article, or any other article you particularly enjoyed here, to bookmarking sites like del.icio.us, digg or stumbleupon. Thank you for your support!

No comments: