CK Friday Links--Friday January 18, 2013

Links from around the internet. As always, I welcome your thoughts.

PS: Follow me on Twitter!

*************************
A sobering, moving essay on life as a restaurant line cook. (The New Inquiry)

Do food blogs kill the joy of cooking? (Daily Dot, via 1WineDude). (Readers, can you spot the irony?)

Recipe Links:
Make your kitchen come alive with this hearty Greek vegetarian dish: Cauliflower Stifado. (Kalofagas)

Ten authentic Spanish Tapas recipes. (A Little Bit of Spain in Iowa)

Off-Topic Links:
16 habits you should do every day. Long, but well worth it. (Kratosguide)

Understand and avoid the sneaky hate spiral. (Hyperbole and a Half, via The Clumsy Girl's Life)

Excellent advice on how to edit your own writing. (The Daily Muse, via Mystery Writing Is Murder)


Do you have an interesting article or recipe? Want a little extra traffic at your blog? Send me an email!


How can I support Casual Kitchen?
For those readers interested in supporting Casual Kitchen, the easiest way is to do so is to do all your shopping at Amazon.com via the links on this site. You can also link to me or subscribe to my RSS feed. Finally, consider sharing this article, or any other article you particularly enjoyed here, to Facebook, Twitter (follow me @danielckoontz!) or to bookmarking sites like reddit, digg or stumbleupon. I'm deeply grateful to my readers for their ongoing support.

No comments: