CK Links--Friday November 14, 2014

Links from around the internet. As always, I welcome your thoughts.

PS: Follow me on Twitter!

*************************
"This year’s crop of fall cookbooks is one of the best I've seen in ages." (Dad Cooks Dinner)

Wine's not-so-quiet hypocrisy. (1 Wine Dude)

"GM technology has reduced chemical pesticide use by 37%, increased crop yields by 22%, and increased farmer profits by 68%." (Jayson Lusk)

Marion Nestle celebrates the various food-related ballot measures passed with last week's elections. (Food Politics)

Intriguing diary of an intermittent faster. (Equinox)

Screwing your future self. (Mr. Money Mustache)

Bonus! How to grocery shop... with your middle finger. (Mr. Money Mustache)

We are all confident idiots, extemporizing on topics we know nothing about. (Pacific Standard)

...and still more on the Dunning-Kruger Effect: The value of "I don’t know." (A Wealth of Common Sense)

The police are still out of control. I should know. (Politico Magazine)


Got an interesting article or recipe to share? Want some extra traffic at your blog? Send me an email!


How can I support Casual Kitchen?
Easy. Do all your shopping at Amazon.com via the links on this site! You can also link to me or subscribe to my RSS feed. Finally, consider sharing this article, or any other article you particularly enjoyed here, to Facebook, Twitter (follow me @danielckoontz!) or to bookmarking sites like reddit, digg or stumbleupon. I'm deeply grateful to my readers for their ongoing support.

No comments: