CK Friday Links--Friday March 29, 2013

Readers! A quick update: I'll be traveling for the next few weeks, so our next Friday Links post will run sometime in late April. As always, I welcome your thoughts.

PS: Follow me on Twitter!

*************************
A dispute between the co-owners of VegNews Magazine takes a bitter and ruthless turn. Vegans can be vicious too, apparently. (Appetite for Profit)

An immense and incredibly thorough roundup of links to everything you could possibly want to know about food blogging. (Recipe Girl)

Recipe Links:
Easy-to-make comfort food: Chicken a la King. (Coconut and Lime)

Don't eat these: Homemade Dishwasher Detergent Cubes. (Louise's Country Closet)

Off-Topic Links:
If you really love writing... should you do it for free? (Renegade Writer, via A Life of Spice)

Excellent advice for individual investors, from the author of Think, Act, and Invest Like Warren Buffett. (Index Universe)

Do you know your investing timeframe? It's crucial. (Washington Post, via Abnormal Returns)

How our "fear of missing out" ruins everything. (Seth Godin)




Do you have an interesting article or recipe? Want a little extra traffic at your blog? Send me an email!


How can I support Casual Kitchen?
For those readers interested in supporting Casual Kitchen, the easiest way is to do so is to do all your shopping at Amazon.com via the links on this site. You can also link to me or subscribe to my RSS feed. Finally, consider sharing this article, or any other article you particularly enjoyed here, to Facebook, Twitter (follow me @danielckoontz!) or to bookmarking sites like reddit, digg or stumbleupon. I'm deeply grateful to my readers for their ongoing support.

No comments: