CK Friday Links--Friday May 3, 2013

Links from around the internet. As always, I welcome your thoughts.

PS: Follow me on Twitter!

*************************
An interesting except from Michael Pollan's new book: Cooked. (Medium)

Exercise is the junk food of moving. (Katy Says, via Mirrorhaven)

Recipe Links:
Pressure Cooker Mac-n-Cheese. (Dad Cooks Dinner)

So good you'll want to double it: Crock Pot Mongolian Beef. (Alosha's Kitchen)

Off-Topic Links:
Did you know that the USA leads the world in reducing carbon dioxide emissions, and our CO2 emissions per capita are now lower than they were in 1964? (Carpe Diem)

Giving up the fix of a relentless diet of internet information. (HBR)




Do you have an interesting article or recipe? Want a little extra traffic at your blog? Send me an email!


How can I support Casual Kitchen?
For those readers interested in supporting Casual Kitchen, the easiest way is to do so is to do all your shopping at Amazon.com via the links on this site. You can also link to me or subscribe to my RSS feed. Finally, consider sharing this article, or any other article you particularly enjoyed here, to Facebook, Twitter (follow me @danielckoontz!) or to bookmarking sites like reddit, digg or stumbleupon. I'm deeply grateful to my readers for their ongoing support.

No comments: