CK Friday Links--Friday August 30, 2013

Links from around the internet. As always, I welcome your thoughts.

PS: Follow me on Twitter!

*************************
Stuffed Tomatoes with Rice and Herbs. (Kalofagas)

More ideas to use up those extra summer tomatoes: An easy Tomato Vinaigrette. (Dorie Greenspan)

Mollie Katzen, still cooking. And releasing a brand new cookbook: The Heart of the Plate: Vegetarian Recipes for a New Generation. (New York Times)

A balanced and exceptionally thorough article about the risks and advantages of soy. Long. (Food Revolution Network, via Steve Pavlina)

Kids, go to college... or you'll die alone. In misery. (Matt Walsh, via OwlHaven)

Beware of giraffes in your data! (GigaOM)

Money represents many things. (Early Retirement Extreme)

Which of 2013's TED Talks are really worth watching? A useful ranking from best to worst. (Who Has Time For This?)





Do you have an interesting article or recipe to share? Want some extra traffic at your blog? Send me an email!


How can I support Casual Kitchen?
For those readers interested in supporting Casual Kitchen, the easiest way is to do so is to do all your shopping at Amazon.com via the links on this site. You can also link to me or subscribe to my RSS feed. Finally, consider sharing this article, or any other article you particularly enjoyed here, to Facebook, Twitter (follow me @danielckoontz!) or to bookmarking sites like reddit, digg or stumbleupon. I'm deeply grateful to my readers for their ongoing support.

No comments: