CK Links--Friday May 1, 2015

Links from around the internet!

Don't forget! The easiest way to support Casual Kitchen is to buy your items at Amazon using the various links here. Just click over to Amazon, and EVERY purchase you make during that visit pays a modest affiliate commission to support my work here. Best of all, this comes at zero extra cost to you.

As always, I welcome your thoughts.

PS: Follow me on Twitter!

*************************

The real reason you don't cook. (Summer Tomato)

Is the food movement winning? Looks like it may be. (Food Politics)

The Daily Show recently ran a segment on GMOs... and reached conclusions the exact opposite of what you'd expect. (Daily Show)

Shield yourself from guile and deliberate manipulation with Carl Sagan's BS detector. (The Big Picture)

Bonus! Six ways to separate lies from statistics.

The work required to have an opinion. (Farnam Street)

If you want to be cured, forever, of any and all desire for aspirationally marketed products, read this post. Long and somewhat difficult, but well worth it. (The Last Psychiatrist)

Why can't we read anymore? Is there anything we can do about our habits of distracting and "pleasing" ourselves to death? (Medium)


Got an interesting article or recipe to share? Want some extra traffic at your blog? Send me an email!


How can I support Casual Kitchen?
Easy. Do all your shopping at Amazon.com via the links on this site! You can also link to me or subscribe to my RSS feed. Finally, consider sharing this article, or any other article you particularly enjoyed here, to Facebook, Twitter (follow me @danielckoontz!) or to bookmarking sites like reddit, digg or stumbleupon. I'm deeply grateful to my readers for their ongoing support.

No comments: