CK Links--Friday December 4, 2015

Links from around the internet!

Don't forget: The easiest way to support Casual Kitchen is to buy your items at Amazon using the various links here. Just click over to Amazon, and EVERY purchase you make during that visit pays a modest affiliate commission to support my work here. Best of all, this comes at zero extra cost to you. As always, I welcome your thoughts.

PS: Follow me on Twitter!

*************************
A food blogger finds a broken recipe in a famous cookbook... and an unusual result ensues. (Dianne Jacob)

We're better off today because our ancestors took a chance on an unnatural food. (Jayson Lusk)

Was your Thanksgiving sufficiently hipster? Mine definitely wasn't. (Youtube)

An Orwellian argument for "intolerance of intolerance" is making today's young people into the least tolerant generation ever. (Heterodox Academy)

Bonus: Consider installing an Eggshellometer in your classroom to help produce intellectual openness. (Heterodox Academy)

How much of what you read today will matter next year, let alone be true? (Forbes)

The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool. (Farnam Street)

Are you a sport shopper? (Yahoo Health)

Recipes:
Rice and Black Beans with Cilantro and Lime. (For the Love of Cooking)

An interesting hot drink from Mexican cuisine: Blackberry Atole. (Mexico in My Kitchen)

A creative pesto hack, no food processor required! Simple Almond Pesto. (Hot Off The Garlic Press)


Got an interesting article or recipe to share? Want some extra traffic at your blog? Send me an email!


How can I support Casual Kitchen?
Easy. Do all your shopping at Amazon.com via the links on this site! You can also link to me or subscribe to my RSS feed. Finally, consider sharing this article, or any other article you particularly enjoyed here, to Facebook, Twitter (follow me @danielckoontz!) or to bookmarking sites like reddit, digg or stumbleupon. I'm deeply grateful to my readers for their ongoing support.

No comments: