CK Links--Friday March 25, 2016

Links!

Don't forget: The easiest way to support Casual Kitchen is to buy your items at Amazon using the various links here. Just click over to Amazon, and EVERY purchase you make during that visit pays a modest affiliate commission to support my work here. Best of all, this comes at zero extra cost to you. As always, I welcome your thoughts.

PS: Follow me on Twitter!

*************************
First: Jayson Lusk, author of The Food Police, has a brand new book out: Unnaturally Delicious. Have a look!

Related: Striking--and cost-effective--innovations in chicken housing. (Jayson Lusk)

An easy, interesting coffee idea for Easter time: Cadbury Creme Egg Coffee. (Brewed Daily)

Most people at the gym spend most of their time on their phones or on their butts. Here’s a better idea for better workouts: active recovery. (Neat Strength)

Even if soda taxes don’t change our health or habits, they do have other benefits. (Vox)

What to look for in a good, cheap bottle of wine. (Thrillist, via 1 Wine Dude) Speaking for us here at CK, we’ve always had great luck and amazing value from Chilean Carmeneres and Argentine Malbecs.

Getting help with my growing insomnia issue. Useful advice here. (100 Days of Real Food)

An anti-reading list. (Motley Fool)

Can close friends who you don’t see often really give you emotional sustenance? (Ben Casnocha)





Got an interesting article or recipe to share? Want some extra traffic at your blog? Send me an email!


How can I support Casual Kitchen?
Easy. Do all your shopping at Amazon.com via the links on this site! You can also link to me or subscribe to my RSS feed. Finally, consider sharing this article, or any other article you particularly enjoyed here, to Facebook, Twitter (follow me @danielckoontz!) or to bookmarking sites like reddit, digg or stumbleupon. I'm deeply grateful to my readers for their ongoing support.

No comments: