This once-a-month post is for those readers who may not get a chance to read everything here at CK, but who still want to keep up with the best and most widely read articles.
Top Five of the Month for August 2009:
1) Guess What? We Spend Less Than Ever on Food
2) What Percent of Your Budget Do You Spend on Food?
3) Spreading the New Frugality: A Manifesto
4) A Question of Food Quality
5) How to Make Creole-Style Coffee
From the Vault: Top Five Posts from One Year Ago:
1) Stacked Costs and Second-Order Foods: A New Way to Think About Rising Food Costs
2) Favorite Food Photography Links
3) Homemade Corn Tortilla Chips
4) How to Spend Exactly the Right Amount of Money For an Important Celebration
5) Sauteed Penne with Broccoli and Chickpeas
How can I support Casual Kitchen?
If you enjoy reading Casual Kitchen, tell a friend and spread the word! You can also support me by purchasing items from Amazon.com via links on this site, or by linking to me or subscribing to my RSS feed. Finally, you can consider submitting this article, or any other article you particularly enjoyed here, to bookmarking sites like del.icio.us, digg or stumbleupon. Thank you for your support!