Retro Sundays

This Week in History at Casual Kitchen:


Spending to Save: Frugality and Expensive Food (October 2008)
Is it hypocritical to buy coffee at $25.95 a pound and at the same time blog about how to cook frugally and manage food costs? A few readers thought so.

Savory Moroccan Chickpeas (October 2009)
This delicious recipe, a CK original, can be made from start to finish in under 30 minutes for less than $1.15 per serving.

Cooking Up Advantages Out of Disadvantages (October 2010)
During a period of my life where I had a crappy diet and (I thought) zero time to cook, I developed these six general principles and processes that underlie everything here at Casual Kitchen. Ever since, we've been eating healthier, enjoying cooking more, and most shockingly of all, spending far less time and money on food.





How can I support Casual Kitchen?
If you enjoy reading Casual Kitchen, tell a friend and spread the word! You can also support me by purchasing items from Amazon.com via links on this site, or by linking to me or subscribing to my RSS feed. Finally, you can consider submitting this article, or any other article you particularly enjoyed here, to bookmarking sites like del.icio.us, digg or stumbleupon. Thank you for your support!

No comments: