“A New Recipe a Day” in June

Readers, for the month of June I'm going to spring a new cooking project on you--an ambitious one: a new recipe post a day. I've been in a really bad cooking rut lately, and for the past few months I just haven't had any interest in, or patience with, cooking. I've been doing the absolute bare minimum in the kitchen to keep us well-fed.

Fortunately, with many of the laughably easy recipes here, as well as all of the various tools, tips and techniques available at Casual Kitchen for cooking efficiently and without much of a time commitment, it isn't that difficult any more for me to get good meals on the table with practically zero effort.

But who wants cooking to be a chore when it can be something we enjoy? So I intend to change my crappy cooking attitude. Aggressively. So, for the month of June, I'll be running a new post, with a new recipe, every single day.

Some of the recipes will be my own, others will be inspired by or taken from the many cookbooks in my home just waiting to be exploited, and all of the month's recipes will be easy and inexpensive. This is an ambitious project and I can't wait to share the results with you.

Get ready to be (temporarily) buried in posts! I'll be sharing the first recipe tomorrow.


How can I support Casual Kitchen?
Easy. Do all your shopping at Amazon.com via the links on this site! You can also link to me or subscribe to my RSS feed. Finally, consider sharing this article, or any other article you particularly enjoyed here, to Facebook, Twitter (follow me @danielckoontz!) or to bookmarking sites like reddit, digg or stumbleupon. I'm deeply grateful to my readers for their ongoing support.

1 comment:

Marcia said...

Sweet!!

I look forward to it. With my busy life, cooking has become a chore for me too.