This once-a-month post is for those readers who may not get a chance to read everything here at CK, but who still want to keep up with the best and most widely read articles.
Top Five of the Month for December 2009:
1) Survivor Bias: Why "Big Food" Isn't Quite As Evil As You Think It Is
2) A Short Guide to Common Nicaraguan Foods
3) Malcolm Gladwell Was Completely Wrong About Cooking
4) Four Final Conclusions From My Raw Foods Trial
5) Best of Casual Kitchen 2009
From the Vault: Top Five Posts from One Year Ago:
1) Pernil: Puerto Rican-Style Roast Pork Shoulder
2) 15 Creative Tips to Avoid Holiday Overeating
3) Blog Improvement 101 Links
4) Pasta With Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
5) How to Make a Simple Frittata
How can I support Casual Kitchen?
If you enjoy reading Casual Kitchen, tell a friend and spread the word! You can also support me by purchasing items from Amazon.com via links on this site, or by linking to me or subscribing to my RSS feed. Finally, you can consider submitting this article, or any other article you particularly enjoyed here, to bookmarking sites like del.icio.us, digg or stumbleupon. Thank you for your support!